Marked Men Ministry
- Our Purpose: Our goal is to guide men into biblically accurate relationships with their families, church, and communities, through fellowship, activities, prayer, and the Word of God. We believe, by consistently pouring into men spiritually, relationally, and emotionally, they will become powerful Disciples of Christ impacting the world. Our desire is to see every man take his rightful place in the Kingdom of God.
- Marking Men for Impact: The Bible says is Ephesians 1:13 “and you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit.” (NIV)
- The Game Plan: Gathering men together each month for events, fellowship, and Bible study are vitally important, however, the most effective ministry happens one-on-one. In our church and community, we are surrounded by men who need only what Christ can provide, but they also need a few good men to walk life out with to encourage, motivate, empower, support, and disciple to insure victorious living.
- As we build a platoon of strong men through the power of discipleship, living by the Marine credo “no man left behind” we believe men will biblically lead their families and strengthen their church. Paul wrote in 1 Thessalonians 2:8b “Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.” (NIV) This verse is an example of believers sharing and modeling the gospel as the most effective method of developing disciples. Jesus discipled the twelve and the twelve changed the world. Marked Men at CCF intends to do just that- develop strong Godly men to lead their families, church, and community.
- Biblical Optics: Looking at the Word of God for insight, personal development, strategy for life, and truth. Training in Biblical Optics will take place on the 1st and 3rd Mondays each month from 7 - 8pm in the fellowship hall.
Events: Date TBA, check the church bulletin as well as the Connections Board at the back entrance to the church.
Canobie Lake Park- W/Children